You can’t be the taste of a classic Jif Irresistible Peanut Butter Cookie during the holidays! And now, win a Jif Baking Prize pack to help get you on your way!
Dish Count :: 2 Bowls, 1 Baking Sheet
The smell of fresh baked cookies is synonymous with the holidays, don’t you think? My grandmad would spend days and days in the kitchen baking all of the holiday cookies, of all different shapes and varieties. But I’m a bit of a sucker for the good old standby cookies that are good all year along and during the holidays.
Cookies are what bring people together and well, Jif is giving you a chance to get your bake on.
To help your holiday bake-a-thon get off to a very tasty start, Jif is giving away a baking prize pack with all of the essentials including,
Jif Creamy Peanut Butter
Crisco Baking Sticks All-Vegetable Shortening
Pillsbury BEST All Purpose Flour
Jif Apron to keep you clean
Cookie Jar for storing the few remaining cookies you will have
a Fork for the classic criss-cross imprint!
Visit Jif and tell me what peanut butter recipe you want to make! (mandatory)
Additional Entries ::
Subscribe to Country Cleaver Updates by Email
Follow Country Cleaver on Pinterest
“Pin” this recipe and leave the link in the comments.
Follow Country Cleaver on Twitter
Tweet about this giveaway, and leave your tweet link in the comments.
Jif Irresistible Peanut Butter Cookies
- 3/4 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 stick (1/2 cup) Crisco® Baking Sticks All-Vegetable Shortening
- 1 1/4 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 3/4 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- Heat your oven to 375°F. In a large bowl, combine peanut butter, shortening, brown sugar, milk and vanilla in large bowl. Beat at medium speed of electric mixer until well blended. Add egg. Beat just until blended.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt. Add to creamed mixture at low speed. Mix just until blended. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2-inches apart onto greased baking sheet. Flatten slightly in a crisscross pattern with tines of fork.
- Bake one baking sheet at a time 7 to 8 minutes, or until set and just beginning to brown. Cool 2 minutes on baking sheet. Remove cookies to cooling racks to cool completely.
*Fine Print :: This giveaway is being furnished by Jif. All opinions are my own. I was monetarily compensated for this giveaway and review or Jif and their Irresistible Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe. Giveaway will end 12/7, and the winner will be notified. they will have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen.*