Pumpkin Crack Dip

Just as the name would imply, this stuff is crack.
It’s crack fit for fall.
Hastening to look up any other moniker, epithet, or handle on the internet lest the DEA shows up at my front door for weird internet browsing, I hope you just take my word for how wonderfully fabulous this stuff is. And that was before I tweaked it like I did tonight…
A few months ago my lovely friend Kandace introduced me to the wonders of Crack Dip. Two ingredients, whip into submission, devour with any fruit or sweet cracker you can get your hands on. Add a few hungry PMS-y girls this equation and you have a pack of hyenas over a zebra carcass…
Maybe that’s not the visual you want after all. Too late, it’s already typed. It stays.
For this recipe you’ll need:
~ 1 brick Cream Cheese
~ 1 tub Marshmallow Fluff, 2 cups
~ 2/3 c. Pumpkin Puree
~ 1/4 tsp Vanilla
~ 1/2 tsp. Pumpkin Spice
Okay, so now it’s got five ingredients. Still, not bad.
After realizing that my cream cheese was still a little too cold to whip with a hand whisk, it got put into Kitchen-Aid and whipped into creamy submission.

The mallow fluff, vanilla and pumpkin spie was added and 1 minute later…

PRESTO!
Five ingredients, 5 minutes – Devour.
And don’t forget to breath between bites.

17 Responses to “Pumpkin Crack Dip”

MegSmith @ Cooking.In.College — October 6, 2011 @ 3:54 am

I honestly do not like cream cheese at all but THIS looks amazing! Pumpkin pie and marshmallow fluff. I can feel the withdrawals symptoms already :-)

Jayne @ Married to a Meat-eating Military Man — October 6, 2011 @ 6:00 am

I LOVE pumpkin dip. It IS like crack. SO good and yours looks SO delicious. Happy fall!

Corrie Anne — October 6, 2011 @ 6:16 am

Abhahaha I love it when things have crack in the title. Seriousy. And I'm on a total pumpkin kick. Yum! :)

surlykitchen — October 6, 2011 @ 12:56 pm

mmmm. this looks wonderful. is there anything i could sub for the marshmallow fluff? i don't like marshmallows; i find them too sugary sweet. love the idea of added pumpkin.

i want that napkin or tablecloth or whatever the crack is sitting on. love the pattern and the colors

Mal — October 6, 2011 @ 1:46 pm

Oh wow, yum. I love dessert dips!

An Island Mom — October 7, 2011 @ 1:23 am

If it's got "crack" in the name, it can't be wrong, right? Seriously, this sounds decadent, fall-like, and extremely easy to make.

comfortablydomestic.com — October 7, 2011 @ 3:55 am

As if I need another craving. Thanks for that. ;) I think you need to do a series on various incarnations of Crack Dip. Seriously.

Farmgirl Gourmet — October 7, 2011 @ 3:55 am

HOLY CRAP that looks awesome Megan. Seriously. I'd like a vat of that…like now.

xoxo
    Heather

Anonymous — October 7, 2011 @ 5:21 am

I served your crack dip at my graduation party and the only place that my family wanted to be was at the table eating the dip! I can't imagine how good this much be! YUM!
    Haley @ The Girly Girl Cooks

Kim Bee — October 7, 2011 @ 11:16 pm

I love the name of this one. So funny. And so delish. My hubs would fall over with this one.

MegSmith @ Cooking.In.College — October 8, 2011 @ 3:40 am

Let's go to Blogher together, road trip!!!

Haley @ Health Freak College Girl — October 9, 2011 @ 2:06 am

that really does sound like crack! yumm!

Amber — October 11, 2011 @ 7:01 pm

This looks soooo yummy and I am not a fan of pumpkin.

Alley@AtHomeWithAlley — November 17, 2011 @ 4:50 pm

Megan! I'm not sure if I should thank you or yell at you for posting this recipe, it's so good I can't stop eating it or thinking about it! Just kidding, I'll only thank you, over and over and over. But when I weigh 500lbs because of this dip, I'm totally sending you my doctor bills! ;) I blogged about you and this recipe on my blog, here: http://athomewithalley.com/2011/11/17/crack-dip/

Anonymous — November 18, 2011 @ 12:31 am

This is definately in my future..Like this weekend……sounds yummy……I also use the marshmallow fluff and pumpkin puree to make Pumpkin Fudge..yummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Julie — November 20, 2011 @ 7:07 pm

This was super good girl! I'm thinking it might be fun to add some whipped cream or something to it though…

1. Pingback: Country Cleaver Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip » Country Cleaver