Jazzin’ Up The Cupcakes

For the last few months, well who are we kidding, nearly a year I haven’t been doing much in the way of hobbies other than cooking or baking. Back in the “day”, I loved scrap booking, paper crafting, yada yada yada. Amongst all the stacks of colorful, textured and half used papers there was a Cricut and multiple cartridges… a couple even unopened until yesterday.

But since then I have been a Cricut-ing fool. How can you lose with all of these pretty papers and endless paper crafting possibilities?!
Look at the butterfly cupcake tags?

And the butterfly cupcake wraps? I’m dyin’ here!

Gah!! It just smacks you with spring doesn’t it?
What do you do to spruce up for spring? Are you a crafter? Gardener? Outdoor obsessor?
Well, whatever you do for spring – I hope that you’re getting (lovingly) smacked with cheer, sunshine and green lusciousness!

7 Responses to “Jazzin’ Up The Cupcakes”

Kat — April 19, 2011 @ 3:10 am

What adorable cupcake wraps!!! I know in the spring, I tend to my tiny herb garden and get outside as much as possible. Running? Yes. Grilling? Yes? Tanning? Yes. Hello? Heaven!

MegSmith @ Cooking.In.College — April 19, 2011 @ 3:52 am

Those are too cute! Nothing makes cupcakes even better than adorable wrappings and tags!

Haley @ The Girly Girl Cooks — April 19, 2011 @ 2:56 pm

Those are so cute! I love tags and wraps on cupcakes!

Kay Heritage — April 19, 2011 @ 5:20 pm

These are so adorable, Megan! I will be making some cupcakes for my son's b-day this weekend. Since he is having airsoft war party, wonder if I can do camo cupcake wraps! Hmmm…. you got me thinking! :) Hope your wedding planning is going well for you!

surlykitchen — April 19, 2011 @ 7:31 pm

adorable. i wish i was more crafty.

Isie — April 20, 2011 @ 5:23 am

Nice cupcake wraps! I got some awesome polka dot ones from Father Christmas least year. lol. It's coming into Autumn here but I like to garden, prepare for the winter and plant the crops we want for the spring. Alas, this year our garden is no more but next year shall be amazing!!

comfortablydomestic.com — April 20, 2011 @ 9:41 pm

Those butterfly cupcake wraps make me want a Cricut thingy in the worst way. How adorable! I am totally obsessing about being outside right now. If the snow would stop & melt, that is!